About Me

My photo
Alaska
I am for all who are oppressed & suffer grave injustices in our world. I am not racist but can easily despise "collective mindsets" who are. I do not seek to "fit in" to any group, political or otherwise. I deplore "borders & fences" that are meant to separate and cause elitism. I love innocence, purity, kindness, mercy and all God's Creatures. I am so much more than little words can tell ... and, I'm sure, so are you.

The Future Belongs To Them - Cousins Jessi 16 months & Alex -8 years old

The Future Belongs To Them - Cousins Jessi 16 months & Alex -8 years old
For all the Beautiful & Innocent Children of the World

Sunday, January 11, 2009

MIR: Gaza - 14 Days of Horror

israel: against all Laws of man and GOD...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...educate the misinformed wherever you are, and thank you...

Deennaa said...

Mr Nader Hassoun:
Thank you for your comment. I was surprised to see it. I am still in a learning phase about how to put up something coherent. A kind of practice at blogging that I believed no one would see but me. Its more like a collage that I make comments on since I am one that is dazzled by graphics especially, and then visual's through video. Nevertheless, whats in my mind and heart I put in this blog collage. One day I'll put more coherence as I learn more.

I've never been across the wide ocean to have the opportunity to live in the Middle East, but I recognize a twin when I see it: the brutal Occupation of Palestine and the deliberate Genocide is what my culture suffered and still suffers. We are the "hidden" peoples of america - cast away on "reservations" ("reserves" in Canada, truly unknown to those who tried to totally wipe us out and a constant reminder of the guilt that lies deep in white american subconscious minds...and on their surface, in grave denials of their gargantuan thefts & horrific massacres that, even after centuries, cannot be wiped out of the minds of the descendants. The murdered never forget who murders them...

There. I am here and whoever manages to find this piece of me in blog-land - if teachable - will be informed. No matter in my own blatant manner.

Again, thank you for your respectful comment and for dropping by.