Against all those natives who say otherwise, the truth about the horrific Boarding schools that Native American children were FORCED to attend. Wake up! This experience will take a lifetime to expunge and then it is still there in the subconscious mind. NO MATTER WHAT. You can only deal with it on a minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year basis- until you die. Period.
Ask ANY american Indian who has SURVIVED what "healing" means. Then stick around for the un-ending stories. If you have the guts to do so. SURVIVAL. Its our other name!
Perhaps open minds will break down the impassible barriers we all create. Those barriers that divide us from the riches that we truly are to each other. Barriers that kill us & make all the world a holocaust of hate. Let us tear down grand and foolish ignorance's that deals death to innocent ones.... This title is taken from the mystic and artist known as William Blake a many centuries ago. Go look it up.
About Me
- Deennaa
- Alaska
- I am for all who are oppressed & suffer grave injustices in our world. I am not racist but can easily despise "collective mindsets" who are. I do not seek to "fit in" to any group, political or otherwise. I deplore "borders & fences" that are meant to separate and cause elitism. I love innocence, purity, kindness, mercy and all God's Creatures. I am so much more than little words can tell ... and, I'm sure, so are you.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Witness to murder at Indian Residential School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment